Manage the end of your lease to your advantage
Toronto Kia is an Authorized Kia lease drop off Centre. Even if you didn’t lease your car from us, we can help you navigate through all the lease end details
Approximately six months prior to the end of your lease, you should start to assess your end of lease options to minimize potential costs.
We will help you understand the obligations you have under your lease agreement. In some cases you can simply walk away. In others a relatively small investment in cleaning, bodywork or wheel repairs will minimize excess wear and tear charges. We can do this work for you at very competitive prices.
When you turn in the vehicle you should bring the following items:
- All keys (2 master, 1 valet) and remotes
- Owner’s manual and maintenance records
- Vehicle Inspection Report, if applicable
- Receipts for completed repairs, if any
- Key for wheel Lock-nuts, if any
- All equipment and accessories that came with the vehicle including spare wheel, tools, mats, etc.
For lease end assistance, please contact our Leasing Manager at (416) 421-9000.