Life Utility Vehicle
From its bold look to its innovative interior and all the technology in between, the Carnival reinvents what it looks and feels like to drive a family vehicle. For everything you LUV in life, there’s the Kia Carnival – the first-ever Life Utility Vehicle.
Turning left at an intersection can be tricky, especially with precious cargo in the back. With available Forward Collision Avoidance Assist with Junction Turning Function, the brakes will automatically be applied if the system detects a potential collision, giving you more confidence when entering an intersection.
Whether it’s a crowded parking lot or simply your driveway, backing out has never been easier. This available system will warn you if it detects a vehicle approaching from the left or right, and even apply the brakes for you, allowing you to reverse safely.
The Carnival has eyes all over. With available Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist, you will be alerted if another vehicle has entered your blind spot while changing lanes, ensuring that you are always merging safely when you’re on the road.
Parallel parking doesn’t have to be nerve-wracking anymore. Available parking sensors on the front and the back of the Carnival warn you of any obstacles when you’re getting into a tight space. Now you can confidently show off those parking skills.
A big family means a busy life, and it’s impossible to predict what you will have your hands full with next. With available Smart Power Liftgate and Power Sliding Doors, the Carnival will open up for you automatically, saving you the hassle of having to put every down and pick it back up again.
Cold mornings are no match for the Carnival’s available 1st and 2nd row Heated and Ventilated Seats. Not only can you stay warm, but you can set the 2nd row seats to available Relaxation mode can fold your seat back and lift your legs into the air when you really need to take a load off after a long school day.
What do you do when you’re freezing cold but your family feels hot? With available Multi-Zone Auto Climate Control you can make sure everyone in your Carnival is comfortable at all times.
- LED Headlights
- Customizable and removable 2nd Row Seats
- Advanced Forward Collision Avoidance
- Lane Following Assist
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Heated Windshield
- Rearview camera
- Wireless phone charging
- Smart key with push button ignition
- Power Sliding Doors
- Smart Power Tailgate
- Multi-Zone Auto Climate Control
- Power Driver Seat
- Heated front seats and steering wheel
- 19” Alloy Wheels
- LED Taillights
- Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist with Junction Turning Function
- Safe Exit Assist
- Advanced Smart Cruise Control
- Artificial Leather Seating
- UVO IntellgenceTM
- 12.3” Multimedia Screen with Navigation
- 12.3” TFT Digital Instrument Cluster
- 360 Aroundview Monitor
- Full Dual LED Headlights
- LED Fog Lights
- Dual Sunroof
- BOSE Premium Audio
- Passenger View Monitor
- Second Row VIP Lounge Captain Seats (power adjustable)
- Pure Leather Seating
- Ventilated Front and 2nd Row Seats
- Blind View Monitor
- Parking Collision Avoidance Assist
RESERVE YOUR CARNIVAL
Step 1 :
Submit your information
Step 2 :
Place your order
When the ordering period opens, your preferred dealer will contact you to discuss the next steps and place your order.
Step 3 :
Expect your shipment!
After you enter into a sales agreement for your all-new 2022 Carnival with your preferred dealer, and they have located a matching vehicle, you will receive an approximate date of delivery.
All images are for illustrative purposes only.
1. Please note that your vehicle may not be equipped with all features described. This also applies to safety-related systems and functions. None of the features we describe are intended to replace the driver’s responsibility to exercise due care while driving and are not a substitute for safe driving practices. Some features may have technological limitations. For additional information regarding the various features, including their limitations and restrictions, please refer to your vehicle’s Owner’s Manual.
2. When equipped with the navigation system, French voice commands may be limited.